To celebrate their three year anniversary, the Bike Habitat will be hosting their 3rd Annual Tour of Carson City! This is a 27+ mile road ride that tours around the perimeter of Carson City. The ride is moderately paced, but everyone rides at their own speed. Some ride the route quickly, and others lallygag and browse garage sales along the way (I picked up a nice used bike last year!). It’s all up to you.
- The Tour of Carson City is on May 2nd, and will begin and end at the Bike Habitat (Topsy Lane, next to Best Buy)
- Sign-up for the ride between 9:00 – 9:30 AM
- Fuel up with Coffee and Muffins while you sign-up
- Ride begins at 9:30 AM
- Helmets Required!
- A map of the route can be found HERE.
- This is a Free Event; however, donations will be accepted to support Muscle Powered, Citizens for a Walkable and Bikeable Carson City
- Call Denis at the Bike Habitat for more information: 267-5053